First and foremost, we want to thank all of you for your support. As always, our customers & co-workers are the absolute best!! As we work so very hard to keep up with the many changes we are making in order to continue serving you, we ask for your continued patience & support while we navigate this new "normal" together. A few changes we currently made are:
1. Store hours will be 10 am - 5 pm Monday-Saturday (our Cafe is closed)
** We will be CLOSED on SUNDAY until further notice **
2. Please call ahead for all orders. We are doing our best to limit the in-store traffic, so we prefer all orders to be placed online, over the phone or email for curbside pick up, if at all possible.
** HOW TO: Curbside Pickup: CALL AHEAD to place your order BEFORE you get here *please do not call us from the parking lot* (if you don't get through the first time, please wait a minute & try calling again) OR you can ORDER ONLINE and select "Store Pickup" as delivery option.
3. Deli - call ahead for ALL sandwich, deli meat, pasta salad, etc. deli orders
*Pasta Salads: We are making just a few of our more popular salads at this time. Tortellini Salad, Chicken Salad, Tuna Salad, Potato Salad & Egg Salad can be found pre-packaged in the open case near the register.
4. Spreads: We are currently only making a few of our more popular spreads: Gorgonzola Dip, Black Bean & Cheddar, Benedictine, Pimiento Cheese, Gouda Pecan & Spicy Jalapeno Dip.
5. Frozen Entrees & Pastas: We are still making all of our frozen entrees & pastas. You can now order these online & pick up in store.
** We are asking for credit/debit card payments only at this time, if possible. We will still accept cash & checks if absolutely necessary **
Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts and please, everyone be safe. If you have any questions or comments, you can email us at or call us at 502-896-6361.
Updated 4/28/2020 at 3:00 pm
*FOR THE MOST UPDATED INFORMATION, PLEASE CHECK OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR CALL US*
John & Vicki Hale
Our Mission is to bring you the best food the world has to offer, right here in Louisville, KY. Pastas, breads, cheeses, meats, oils, spices, olives, Asian ingredients, peppers, chutneys, salsas, rices, capers, tomatoes, and couscous are just a sampling of the delicacies that we carry. All of our employees are "foodies" who enjoy discussing the latest recipe you bring in and delight in helping find that hard to come by, missing ingredient.
If we don't have what you're looking for, please just ask us and we will do
our utmost to find it.For those of you who are not yet familiar with our shop, please enjoy using our website to learn more about us. To all of our old friends and loyal customers, we say thanks, Buon Appetito and enjoy!